So, you always wanted to be able to jog/run 3k easily?? But you never knew where to start.… well now you do!
Meath LSP are linking with 3 athletics clubs to deliver a 6 week 0-3k programme at three separate locations.
Tara AC – Tara Sports Grounds – Monday 14th Sept 6.30-7.30pm
Navan AC – Claremont Stadium, Navan – Monday 14th Sept 7-8pm
Kells AC – meeting in Fair Green, Kells (opposite Supervalu) – Wednesday 16th Sept 7-8pm
Due to Covid 19 strict guidelines are in place for all 0-3k programmes
- Places are limited and only those registered can attend the training
- No late entries will be accepted
- Covid screening form is required to be completed by all participants prior to programme start
- Participants must be signed in by the tutor/coach at each training session
- Everyone must adhere to 2m social distancing while participating on the programme
- Hand sanitation will be provided to participants before and after each training session
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid 19 are asked not to attend training and to notify Lisa at email@example.com
Participants must be over 16 years of age to attend. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
Registration Links for venues are as follows:
Kells AC: https://eventmaster.ie/event/5Bm6HQvsEz
Navan AC: https://eventmaster.ie/event/qzzlHP7SQq
Pictured above: Participants from 0 to 3k Walk to Jog programme in Navan!