Come and Try Pickelball!
Meath Local Sports Partnership are delighted to announce a new sport that is available for older adults! Come and Try Pickleball!
It’s fun, social and friendly. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn. Suitable for older adults 55+.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels.
Come along a have a go at our taster session. We currently have two taster sessions available. Please see table below.
|Trim GAA||Tuesday 24th May||11:00am|
|Claremont Stadium, Navan||Wednesday 25th May||11:00am|
If you have any questions or would like to book a place, please call Luke on 0469067337 or email email@example.com