NATIONAL COORDINATOR – Be Active After School Physical Activity Programme
Meath Local Sports Partnership in conjunction with the Health Service Executive wish to recruit a National Coordinator for the Be Active After School Activity Programme (Be Active ASAP).
This is will be a specified purpose contract for a period of 1 year initially. Hours of work will be 37 hours per week. The salary for this post will be aligned to HSE Grade V (Clerical) Salary Scale (€41,209 – €49,496) commensurate with experience.
The National Coordinator will be responsible for the promotion and coordination of the Be Active ASAP across the primary education setting and with key stakeholders.
The candidate shall have:
- National Degree in a relevant field e.g. Physical Education, Health Promotion & Sports Development or equivalent qualification. Post Graduate qualification desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in the health, education or sports development sector.
- Experience of estimate preparation and managing budgets with particular emphasis on procurement and cost saving/value for money.
- Experience of presenting and facilitating workshops to teachers and key stakeholders.
- An in-depth understanding of the Primary School PE Curriculum.
- Experience of grant application processes desirable.
- Strong project management skills with evidence of leading programme implementation
- Sound working knowledge of the use of social media to include Google+, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn as a marketing and effective short burst communication tool.
- IT proficient in Microsoft office, website maintenance and content management systems.
- Excellent literacy and presentation skills with particular emphasis on press releases, stakeholder presentations and report writing.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Candidate must hold a full clean driving licence and have own transport.
Job & Person Specification available here: National Coordinator Be Active Person Job Description Specification
Please download application form here: Be Active ASAP application form
Please send completed application form by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 noon Wednesday 5th December 2018. Candidates may be short-listed on the basis of information supplied in their application.
Meath Local Sports Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.