SIGN UP TODAY FOR OUR FREE WEBINAR
Monday 28th June | 8.30pm sharp (duration 1.5hrs)
For more information please contact Una at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place:
Meath Local Sports Partnership in association with 2into3 Consultants are delivering a Funding Information webinar for clubs who wish to maximise the number & level of grants they apply for. Webinar is suited for sports clubs; community centres & groups – anyone who`s ambition is to develop their club/facility.
The webinar will include information on:
- National & local grants (both capital and small equipment) – what`s available & when
- Funding for coach education and volunteer training
- How to source alternative funding streams – looking outside the main grant schemes and understanding how to match this criteria to your club needs
Participants will understand:
- What’s eligible for funding?
- Who can apply?
- How to prepare a grant application
- The application & scoring format
- How to maximise your score & success potential
- How to be grant ready