*Due to Level 5 restrictions, this programme is postponed for a later date*
Meet n’Train is a “New” Outdoor Programme for both men and women that incudes a combination of Cardio, Core and Strengthening exercises to increase and maintain a good standard of health and fitness. This programme is suitable for all fitness levels and especially aimed towards beginners.
Classes are spread over a wide geographical area to ensure availability to everyone across the county. It is rolled out over a six week period, with a one hour long class each week. There is a continuous flow to each training session where participants experience new and achievable ways to easily incorporate health and fitness as part of their daily lifestyle.
So if you’re looking for a new way to get fit and meet people in a safe and controlled environment, then this is the programme for you. Cost is €20 for 6 weeks.
- Tara, Ross Cross – Monday 18th January @10am
- Navan, Blackwater Park – Tuesday 19th January @7pm
- Navan, Fair Green – Thursday 21st January @7am early morning (*more running included)
- Carlanstown, Deerpark – Friday 22nd January @7pm
- Trim, Porch Fields – Monday 25th January @10am