- This event has passed.
Virtual skipping for fun
January 20 – January 31
- « Safeguarding 1 Basic Awareness in Child Protection Online Course (FULLY BOOKED)
- Fitness Made Easy Online »
Skipping is a great activity to take part in with a range of health and fitness benefits, and above all it is fun and suitable for all the family. Skipping can also be done inside or outside and by nature it allows for social distancing, this is the ideal activity to take part in especially during this time of Covid-19 level 5 restrictions.
The benefits of skipping:
- The effort it takes to jump rope for 10 minutes is the equivalent of running a mile in eight minutes.
- Skipping is a full body workout
- Skipping “improves coordination, stamina and focus,”
- Skipping is a zero-cost workout.
- Skipping can improve your mental
- Skipping is a good workout for all fitness levelsas you can do it at a pace that suits you.
- Skipping improves muscle tonein both the lower and upper body.
This skipping programme includes supply of a high quality skipping rope, along with a booklet which provides teaching points and links to tutorial videos which break down various skipping skills, making each skill easier to understand and master. You can watch these tutorial videos at any time that suits you and practice and develop your skills and fitness with a skipping rope.
If you or your child are interested in taking part in this programme and receiving a skipping rope and booklet please contact Una at firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee for the rope and booklet is only €5.