Leinster Rugby – Youth Coach Award
August 31 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
The Youth Coach Award focuses on the needs of players aged under-13 to under-15 and on the coaching processes appropriate to working with players at this level.
The Senior Coach Award focuses on the needs of players aged 16-18 and adult junior players alongside the coaching processes appropriate to working with players at this level.
These courses are suitable for female coaches of youth players and for coaches of female youth teams/players.
Youth Coach Award
- Coaches must be 18 years of age or older
- Coaches must be actively coaching youth teams/players (u13 to u15)
- Full course attendance and active participation (including the time indicated below PLUS regional Scrum, Line-out and Backline Attack workshops – see workshops section below)
- Complete World Rugby Laws test
- Complete World Rugby Concussion Management certificate
Saturday, 31 August
9.30am to 5.30pm
Enquiries to: email@example.com