- This event has passed.
Kick Start / PDP 2
November 17 @ 9:30 am – November 18 @ 5:00 pm
- « Sports Injuries First Aid (FULLY BOOKED)
- Safeguarding 3 Designated Liaison Person Workshop (FULLY BOOKED) »
You must have successfully completed the Safeguarding 1 course be Garda Vetted and Kick Start / PDP 1.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Coaches will learn about the Player Development Plan and the development of players aged between 9-12 years. Coaches will develop through discussion, observation, identifying, listening, questioning, recording and feedback.
Coaches will plan, organise, implement and analyse their own coaching sessions.
- The Way Forward – Player Development Plan
- What is football?
- Observation of the game
- Planning training sessions
- The Kick Start / PDP 2 Player
- The Kick Start / PDP 2 Coach
- Technical practices
- Attacking – Passing and control, dribbling and heading
- Coaching practice