- This event has passed.
FAI – Kickstart / PDP1
July 20 @ 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 20th: PDP 1, 9:30am – 5pm
Requirements: You must have successfully completed the Safeguarding 1 course and be Garda Vetted.
Target Group: Parents and coaches
Course Learning Outcomes:
The course is designed to assist parents and coaches in how to plan, organise and implement FUN game orientated activities. Parents and coaches will acquire specific knowledge of the development of young players aged between 6-9 years, with an emphasis on FUNdamental movement skills. The course aims to provide parents and coaches with the ability to create a fun, safe and enjoyable environment, coaches will learn how to create structured theme based sessions.
- The Way Forward – Player Development Plan
- What is football?
- The FUNdamental Player & Coach
- Planning / Implementing FUN coaching sessions
- Tutor lead structured training sessions
- YOU are the coach – Coaching practice
- Don’t X the line – FAI respect campaign