- This event has passed.
Community Walking Leader Training Level 1
25 November 2017 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- « Athletics Ireland – Level 1 Coaching Course
- Safeguarding 1 Basic Awareness in Child Protection (FULLY BOOKED) »
Are you interested in leading weekly walks in your local community?
Meath LSP are hosting a Community Walking Leader Training Level 1 course in association with the Irish Heart Foundation on Saturday 25th November. This training is to prepare for new walking groups for January 2018.
- Prescribing walking programmes suitable for people of different fitness levels
- Advice on issues such as posture, technique, stretching, intensity, clothing etc.
- Safety issues and risk assessment
- Practical walking sessions
The training will take place in Trim Castle Hotel from 9am – 5pm.
If you are interested in attending the training please contact Ruairi Murphy on 046 9067337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org