- This event has passed.
Coaching Children in Sport Seminar
March 15 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Calling all coaches, parents/guardians, volunteers, teachers and community leaders!
- Do you want to ensure that the child is at the centre of your coaching?
- Do you want to understand the importance of developing FUNdamental movement skills so children can reach their full potential?
If so, don’t miss this hugely important seminar!
- Sheelagh Quinn, Coaching Ireland
- Mick O’Dowd – Former Meath football Manager
- Liam Moggan – Sport Psychologist & former coach educator with Coaching Ireland
How to book:
Please download Registration Form Coaching Children
- You can return form with payment to Meath LSP, Town Hall, Watergate Street, Navan, Co. Meath.
- You can bring form and payment along on the night (please arrive 15-20 mins early).
- Online Registration is now closed – payment is now only available from 6.40pm on the night.
*Participants MUST be over 18 years of age to attend*
For further details, please contact Paul Friel at email@example.com or call 046-9067337.