|Routes||How To Enter||About the Event||Jersey||FAQ’s|
|Nominated Charity||Accommodation||Useful Links||Volunteers||Photo Gallery|
The Meath Heritage Cycle Tour takes place on Sunday 29th July 2018 with the 11km Family Spin taking place on Saturday 28th July 2018.
Click here to view Entry-fees
*Cycling Ireland members can avail of a 10% discount on their respective entry fee. Membership number to be completed on entry form and proof of membership produced at sign-on.
Online registration will open mid-late April
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT ROUTE OPTION WHEN COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE ENTRY.
Please note an online booking fee applies.
Payment by card is only available for online entry. Card payment is not available in our office.
Please see section below on ‘Confirmation and Queries’ for more information.
You can fill in the Entry Form 2018 and return with appropriate fee to Meath LSP, Town Hall, Watergate Street, Navan, Co. Meath.
Family Spin 11km:
Registration for the 11km Family Spin is available from 2pm on Saturday 28th July in Marquee on Castle Street, Trim. The 11km Family Spin takes place at 5pm on Saturday 28th July. Entry is €5 per person. All children must be able to cycle independently and must be over 6yrs of age. Bikes with stabilisers will be refused entry.
A few things before you get started…
- Make sure that you have decided which route you wish to enter for:
Minimum Age Requirement on 29/07/2018:
11km Family Spin – Age 6 Years +; Stabilisers on bikes are not permitted.
50km Tara Loop – 10 years +
100km Royal Tour – 16 years +
- The entry fee is non-refundable
- The entry fee for the 50km & 100km includes your souvenir jersey, refreshments during and after the event, use of facilities and use of various support services during the event.
- Cheques/Postal Orders should be crossed and made payable to ‘Meath Local Sports Partnership’.
- Euro cheques/postal orders/bank drafts will be accepted
- Under no circumstances should cash be sent in the post
- Please ensure you select the correct route when completing your entry
- Online payments through our online application process will be by arrangement with our partner Eventmaster
- Please note an online entry fee applies
Confirmation & Queries
Once we have received your completed entry form and fee you will receive your entry pack by email if you have supplied an email address or by post if not. Entry pack includes your acknowledgement slip, registration pass, route safety information, local map and charity sponsorship card.
Once you have completed the online entry and payment process, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventmaster outlining your entry details, confirmation of payment and link to more information, route map and local map. A REGISTRATION PASS is included in this email which you will need to bring with you to sign in on the day. If you do not receive this email within the hour, please check your spam/junk folder.
If you have any queries about your entry you can contact us as follows (see below):
Meath Local Sports Partnership, Town Hall, Watergate Street, Navan, Co. Meath