|Routes||How To Enter||About the Event||Jersey||FAQ’s|
|Nominated Charity||Accommodation||Useful Links||Volunteers||Photo Gallery|
Meath Local Sports Partnership welcomes the return of the Sport Ireland Meath Heritage Cycle Tour on Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th July 2017.
Please Note: There will be NO registration facility on the weekend of the event (with the exception of the 11km Family Spin on Saturday 29th July)
The first cycle event of this kind in Meath was held in 2009 has run on an annual basis since; the event has been an outstanding success with in excess of 3200 cyclists of all ages and cycling abilities taking part in 2016. Please see start times and sign in times for this weekend below.
There are 4 routes in the event for 2017 –
On Saturday 29th July
- 11km Family Spin is open to all over 6 years, cyclists under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Stabilisers on bikes are not permitted. Start Time: 5pm; Sign In Time: 2-5pm
- Sign in for 50km, 100km, 160km distances: 2-7pm
On Sunday 30th July
- 50km Tara Loop -10 years + Start Time: 10.30am; Sign in Time: 9.30am-10.15am
- 100km Royal Tour – 16 years + Start Time: 9.30am; Sign in Time: 8-9.15am
- 160km Royal Challenge – 16 years + Start Time: 8am; Sign in Time: 7-7.45am
Go on, get on yer bike, for the Sport Ireland Meath Heritage Cycle Tour!
All routes start and finish in the Heritage town of Trim.
For further information on various aspects of the event please click on the relevant links in the Cycle Tour Menu (Top Menu Bar).